If you have any concerns or queries you may find the answer below in our FAQs, however if you do not find your answer below, please feel free to get in touch and we will endeavour to respond as soon as we can.
1. What are the Centre’s current opening hours?
The shopping centre is open from 9am – 6pm Monday to Saturday and 10:30am – 4:30pm on a Sunday. We would advise customers to check the websites of individual retailers for opening times before visiting the centre, as these may vary.
2. Is social distancing still in place in the centre and stores?
We are encouraging people to continue to adhere to social distancing signage in the centre and stores. Information boards to explain social distancing guidelines are still positioned throughout the centre. Hand sanitising stations, including next to touch points such as pay points for the car parks, remain in place.
3. Have you got extra cleaning practices in place?
Yes, we have increased our cleaning across the centre throughout the day in line with guidance. All lift contact points will be cleaned every 30 minutes, toilets will be cleaned more often and our Amazon Click and Collect lockers will additionally undergo regular cleaning. All staff working in the centre have been issued with gloves and masks and hand sanitising stations are available for all to use.
4. Will people have to use different entrance and exiting doors?
Designated entrances and exits will be clearly signposted to encourage a one-way flow of traffic where possible.
5. Will you have a one-way flow of traffic through the centre?
Arrows have been placed on the floor throughout the centre to guide people around the centre. These clearly denote which way people should be walking and are interspersed with signs reminding people to keep a safe distance apart from each other.
6. Will you provide floor markings and signage to remind customers to follow social distancing wherever possible?
These are displayed throughout the centre, along with posters and banners to remind individuals of the procedures when visiting the shopping centres.
7. Do I have to wear a face covering when visiting?
We encourage all who visit the Centre to wear face coverings for the wellbeing and safety of all our customers and staff.
8. Do you have hand sanitisers onsite visitors can use?
We have increased the number of hand sanitising stations throughout the centre, including at key touch points such as parking points and next to the lifts. These are available for everyone to use for free.