Customer Service Operative – Castle Quay
Job Title: Customer Service Operative
Location: Castle Quay Shopping Centre, Banbury
Pay Rate: £9.80
Hours: 21 hpw, 3 days per week Saturday to Monday
Your job will include:
As a Cleaning Operative, you will carry out a variety of cleaning tasks, safely and professionally and to a high standard.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Supporting Castle Quay Contract and Westgrove Team
- Acting as a point of contact for guests at Castle Quay
- Maintaining accurate records
- Answering general enquiries
- Proactive interaction with the general public offering superb customer service
- Managing car park payments
- Carrying out any other reasonable management requests
What you will get in return:
We understand that our people are our business and we want our colleagues to feel special. So, on
top of the usual things you’d expect from a business like ours, we also reward you with:
- Pension scheme (eligibility rules apply)
- Training and development opportunities including NVQ’s, Diploma’s and more
- Free and confidential colleague welfare
- Health Care and Benefits scheme including discounted gym membership
- Reward & Recognition Awards
- Volunteer days
Why join Westgrove?
We’re uncompromisingly people orientated and our colleague centric DNA is what makes a career with us so rewarding. Our people are at the heart of our business and we care about the wellbeing of all our colleagues.
The Westgrove Group provide cleaning, security, maintenance and customer service to high footfall customer facing destinations including shopping centres, corporate buildings and airports. We have years of experience and knowledge in providing quality service and now is an exciting time to join us and be part of something special.
Think that this position is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Click the ‘Apply Now’
button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Cleaner,
Cleaning Operative, Housekeeper.