Dual Service Supervisor – Castle Quay, Banbury
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a passionate Site Supervisor to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a scope for development in our ever-growing portfolio. The ideal candidate will have previous security management experience preferably within the retail sector.
In conjunction with the Dual Service Manager, review work performance of all teams to ensure the required standards are met.
- Ensure staffing levels are in line with the contractual agreement, recruiting as required
- The ordering of uniform for the site within budgetary and contractual constraints
- Maintain management information for the Area support Manager in relation to KPIs
- Control time keeping and maintenance of detailed information via Time Gate
- Ensure that you line manager is informed of all matters that are of interest or concern at the earliest possible opportunity and complete appropriate reports accordingly
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the Partner and Brand Partners
- Maintain incident records in accordance with company procedure
- Holiday management for the Site teams and providing cover as required
- Ensure any machinery and equipment faults are reported directly to your Line manager and regularly inspected
- Support the Dual Service Manager to implement policy
- Provide professional and technical coaching to team members
- Motivate individuals to achieve required standards
- Deliver on centre brand expectations
- Conduct training for all the teams, ensuring refresher training is conducted periodically and to maintain training records
- Ensure all teams receive appraisals in line with company policy
- Act as a duty manager for the centre in the absence of senior management
Experience/Skill Requirements- Essential:
- SIA Door Supervisor and CCTV Licences Required for the position.
- Knowledge of security/cleaning management
- Strong organisational skills – ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills to all levels
- Maintain close working relationships with all levels of the business
- Ability to listen and a willingness to learn
- Utmost discretion when dealing with all sensitive and confidential information
Experience/Skill Requirements- Desirable:
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Results and achievement oriented to high standards
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- 3+ Years’ experience within the security industry or similar
- Achieve deadlines and work to budget
About The Westgrove Group
Innovation, added value and continual improvement. That’s what the Westgrove Group is all about.
We have multiple awards across the sector and are excited for our future development. We are uniquely Colleague focused and provide an exciting career platform which offers unrivalled opportunities for personal growth and development. Now is an exciting time to join us as and be a part of our exciting growth.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- Company pension
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Castle Quay Shopping Centre
Tel – 01295 256296Apply now