Security Officer, Castle Quay Shopping Centre, Banbury
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a passionate Security Officer to join our team at Castle Quay Shopping Centre.
Duties will include:
To provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the client’s premises and staff.
To conduct yourself, always, in a manner which will bring credit to themselves and the Company.
To observe and report to Management incidents, risk areas and irregularities in procedure using the correct reporting system; To carry out all duties assigned by a Client, Site Supervisor/Management to whom you are responsible; To know and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures; To lawfully deter potential troublemakers on site; To assist with any first aid; Experience/Skill Requirements
- Customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- SIA Licence
- Salary: £9.35 per hour
- Contracted hours; 120 hours minimum per month · Shift pattern: Various shifts to cover the site’s requirements About The Westgrove Group our colleagues genuinely feel part of what we’re collectively achieving here together at Westgrove. Our business is unique within the cleaning and security industries. We’re incredibly colleague centric and our ‘vision’ of providing an exciting career platform that evidences unrivalled opportunities is undeniably what sets us apart from our competitors
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £9.35 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Security: 1 year (Required)
- SIA (Required)
- Day shift (required)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Castle Quay Shopping Centre
Tel – 01295 256296
Applicants should send a CV and Cover letter either in person to the customer service desk, or via email to email@example.comApply now