Security Officer, Lock 29, Castle Quay, Banbury
Lock29 is a sustainable community destination that opened in Banbury in 2020.
The venue features diverse and exciting food and drink artisans, a casual pop-up cinema for secret cinema clubs and educational activities, space for events which are open to the whole community, and an edgy independent retail offer that binds it all together. Lock29 is your destination, a completely unique creative space that pays homage to its hometown, whilst reaching out to visitors from far and wide.
We are looking for an experienced security officer to be in a customer facing role at the venue.
Duties will include:
- To maintain the safety and security of the client, customers, and premises.
- To know and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures; To lawfully deter potential troublemakers on site; To assist with any first aid.
- Responsible for the venue cleanliness and ensuring Lock29 is a first-class venue.
- Greet and engage with customers in a friendly and approachable manner ensuring a positive experience.
- Clear tables and return glassware to the bar ensuring where possible items are recycled.
- Reinforce health and safety notices and relay relevant information.
- Maintain and follow sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Report any breaches of the premises licence to the Lock29 Supervisor or Manager.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties requested by management.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working on a licenced premises
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Working in a licenced premise: 1 year (preferred)
- Health and Safety (preferred)
- Food Hygiene: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA door supervisor Licence (Required)
- Salary: £9.35 per hour
- Contracted hours; 23 hours minimum per week with a possibility of overtime.
- Shift pattern: Various shifts to cover the site’s requirements
- About The Westgrove Group our colleagues genuinely feel part of what we’re collectively achieving here together at Westgrove. Our business is unique within the cleaning and security industries. We’re incredibly colleague centric and our ‘vision’ of providing an exciting career platform that evidences unrivalled opportunities is undeniably what sets us apart from our competitors
Job Type: Part time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £9.35 per hour
- Day shift
- Security: 1 year (Required)
- SIA door supervisor licence (Required)
- Day shift (required)
- Evening Shift (required)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Castle Quay Shopping Centre
Tel – 01295 256296Apply now